Friday, March 14, 2014

Berlap Oversized Skirt - Fitted (resize) (good find)

Trying to make more of my clothes fit me a bit better. I have a knack for buying my clothes to big. So here is how I took this skirt in 8 sizes. Its quite simple really!

Step 1. 
See how you want it fits and where you would like it to lay on your body. I wanted it to be a little higher on my waste so thats where I pinned.

Step 2.
After pinning all the way along both sides of the skirt. Take it off and follow the curve of the skirt with a straight stitch as best you can. 

Step 3.
Cut off the excess material.
Step 4. 
Zig zag stitch along the raw edge.

And vuala!! now you have a nice fitted skirt that is fun and fits you the way you want it too. Not the way it fits everyone else. Hurray!
Take that one size fits all!
Thanks for the love and support!
LOVES






No comments:

Post a Comment