Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Why I Am Blogging About This

I am starting this blog because I love to sew and alter/repurpose things.
I have done little projects for myself, friends and family (a.k.a. altering clothing, repurposing furniture, etc.) and people often ask me how I do this or that. I could always show them or do it for them, but recently my wonderful husband and I moved from St. George, UT. to Rutherglen, Scotland. Big change.
So the main thing I have to work with is clothing due too the fact we moved into a furnished apartment, sold pretty much all of our furniture and are not buying furniture to ship home when ever it is that we may return. 
Also I believe it is a good idea to get some modest ideas out in the world.
This blog is me sharing my ideas on altering clothing. (and maybe in the future other things as well)
I do not mind feed back at all on things I am doing so feel free to suggest anything you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment